q Health records – Pack 862

Health records

All Scout and registered adults must have a health record on file that is no more than one year old. This includes:

  • Parts A & B of the official BSA health form
  • Copy of front and back of health insurance card, if you have insurance. If you don’t have health insurance, indicate that on your form.
  • Immunization records:
    • Youth: copy of immunization records from doctor, or write immunizations on form with months and dates for each
    • Adults: Date of last tetanus shot is all that’s needed. This shot must be no more than 10 years old.

No doctor’s visit necessary for parts A & B. Turn in health records to the Health and Safety Chair.